Monday, June 20, 2011

Beauty Steal of the Week


If you're like me, you might find lipstick a little bit of a chore to keep on. Covergirl's Outlast Lipstain could be the cheap solution to your problem. At around $6 and available in almost any drugstore/supermarket this new line of lipstain is like a marker. The light formula goes on wet and dries in seconds for a stain that lasts for hours. Its available in 10 colors. Covergirls colors are a little tricky to figure out, as they aren't always true to the package coloring but I can tell you that I love and recommend Everbloom Kiss (pictured above) which translates to a natural pink flush on the lips. In short, I love these lipstains. They look natural and last a reasonable amount of time. I have never had them bleed, feel dry, or rub off on anything. They perform very well for the price.

No comments:

Post a Comment