Sunday, July 10, 2011

Beauty Steal of the Week

This week's featured beauty product with a price tag to cheer for is e.l.f.'s Essential Individual False Lashes.
At a whopping $1 these lashes perform just as well as other brands (Makeup Forever, I'm pointing at you!) that are 15x's the price! The only downside to this product is the subpar quality of the included eyelash glue. However, you can snag that at the drugstore and still be under a 1/4 the price of even the drugstore brand lashes! 
For those of you who don't really use false lashes or have never tried, let me preach a sec. I understand your apprehension. I really do! Why bother? Its a hassle, right? They are too much for an everyday look...right? Wrong! Sure, full strip lashes may be a bit dramatic for anyone less showy than a drag queen but individual lashes are a different story. A natural-looking story. When you apply just one individual lash at the outer corner of each eye, you create magic. I am relatively new to this myself and have only done it a handful of time but I am already a believer. Even up close, no one can tell you're wearing them. Its a subtle secret used by many classic beauties like Marilyn and Angelina, to name a few. If its good enough for them, its good enough for you! So next time you need that little something extra, consider making a $1 investment.

No comments:

Post a Comment