Wednesday, August 17, 2011

MAKE UP FOR EVER Pro Road Show Wrap-Up


This past weekend's MAKE UP FOR EVER Pro Road Show was a great experience and I took away a ton of great info and of course, product! I grabbed the Dany Pouch for carrying and storing brushes and the A-MAZ-ING Flash Color Palette. Both are superior products and were 50% off. Niiiiice. Unfortunately, I could only attend two of the classes during the weekend. But, I feel like I really learned important tips and tricks that I will use. I attended a Smokey Eye class and a Portfolio and Website Development class. Both were very informative. I will post some highlights after the jump. All in all, I really had a great time and will definitely attend any future MAKE UP FOR EVER events.

Here are just a few of the great tips I took away from the MAKE UP FOREVER Pro Road Show:

  • Use a foundation with a sheen to it and mattify what you need to.
  • For darker black skin tones, use red-toned foundation.
  • Use a small fan brush to apply mascara to lower lashes.
  • Tweezerman's Metal Lash Comb is the best for separating lashes
  • Use cotton balls inside loose powder pots to prevent spillage inside bags. Electrical tape is great for sealing powders when traveling.
  • Use a cigarette lighter to warm lip and eye pencils for smoother application.
  • Aqua Creamliner is the best product for lining the waterline (great longevity).
  • Lip Line Perfector is great for filling in fine lines and wrinkles around lips AND eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment