Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Beauty Steal of the Week: Physicians Formula Eye Booster

Getting back in the swing of things for 2012, I present the newest beauty steal of the week: Physicians Formula Eye Booster 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner + Serum (what a mouthful!). I spotted this little pen in CVS for a little over $10 (plus it was buy 1, get 1 free). It claims that after 2-4 weeks of daily use that lashes are "Longer, Fuller, More Enhanced". While, I can't be tamed enough to stick to one eyeliner for any length of time, I can tell you that, as a liquid eyeliner alone, this is a fantastic product. For the price, it behaves as well as a high-end liner. The metal pen is easy to spot in a crowded makeup bag (which is a plus for me) and the tip is precise and sharp and has stayed that way for more than 2 months of frequent use, making it beyond easy to achieve easy cat eyes. The formula goes on perfectly, lasts all day, and feels weightless. Colors available are Ultra Black (my choice), Black, Deep Brown, and Clear.
As I said, I can't speak from personal experience as to the lash growing effects, but the reviews online seem positive in general. It is safe for contact wearers and those with sensitive skin and eyes (unlike products like Latisse, for example). As someone who has been irritated by itchy liquid liners in the past, this is a plus.
If you're in the market for a fantastic, quality liquid liner, consider this my seal of approval!

No comments:

Post a Comment